2022 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
1. California Job’s Daughters Foundation Scholarship applications, can be downloaded from this site or a written request may be sent to:
Mrs. Jeannine Hinman, Scholarship Chairman
216 E. Estate Drive
Tulare, CA 93274
Jeannine can be contacted by email at email@example.com or phone 559-686-1377
2. Request either Academic, Vocational or At Large scholarship. (download below or on Forms page )
3. Applications are available in January 2022. You must get a new application each year. A previous years application is not acceptable. Must have Adobe to complete fillable pdf.
4. Applications must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2022
5. Follow all instructions given with the application. Print instruction sheet to make sure you have all requirements. If application is incomplete in any way, it will be disqualified.
6. A letter of recommendation from school personnel (instructor, counselor, Principal or Dean) must be on school letterhead.
7 .Be sure all letters are signed. Some may require more than one signature.
8.There are two (2) pages to the instructions. Be sure to download both.