California Job’s Daughters Foundation provides Academic and Vocational Scholarships for those who are graduating from high school in current award year or have graduated and wish to further their education.
The Foundation will award as many scholarships as funds permit. There is one scholarship that is renewable for four years. Scholarships can only be awarded once.
2023 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
1. California Job’s Daughters Foundation Scholarship applications, can be downloaded from this site or a written request may be sent to:
Mrs. Jeannine Hinman, Scholarship Chairman
216 E. Estate Drive
Tulare, CA 93274
Jeannine can be contacted by email at email@example.com or phone 559-686-1377
2. Request either Academic, Vocational or At Large scholarship. (download below or on Forms page )
3. Applications are available in January 2023. You must get a new application each year. A previous years application is not acceptable. Must have Adobe to complete fillable pdf.
4. Applications must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2023
5. Follow all instructions given with the application. Print instruction sheet to make sure you have all requirements. If application is incomplete in any way, it will be disqualified.
6. A letter of recommendation from school personnel (instructor, counselor, Principal or Dean) must be on school letterhead.
7 .Be sure all letters are signed. Some may require more than one signature.
8.There are two (2) pages to the instructions. Be sure to download both.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
Request recommendation letters early.
Proofread, then have a second person proofread.
Check to be sure application is complete against instruction sheet.
It should be professional in appearance.
5. Mail before the deadline. Right now mail or personal delivery is the only way to put your application in the hands of the chairman. No fax or email applications accepted.
2023 Scholarships Due: MARCH 15, 2023
Must have written signature.
Please review all instructions!